Everything About Entertaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dinner Party
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm by kvbb10

» How much to charge for catering for 110 people??
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:47 pm by mwhiteman5@yahoo.com

» 190 guests,15-20 kids, buffet style, Horderves included, do not want tons of leftovers.
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm by keyton

» Bridal Shower
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 pm by prevostlulu

» Becoing a Caterer
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 am by tzammetti

» amount needed for fruit platter(s) for 85 at reception
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 am by stmgirl

» Qty of chicken for enchiladas
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am by chandaashley

» feeding 30 hungry men wings
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:30 pm by threasa

» chicken wings - pieces without tips
dinner - Wine Tasting EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:51 pm by threasa

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Everything About Entertaining on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Everything About Entertaining on your social bookmarking website

Eatertainment Pics

Food, drinks, and more...

Eatertainment

Eatertainment

Eatertainment

Eatertainment

Eatertainment

More Photos

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wine Tasting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dinner - Wine Tasting Empty Wine Tasting Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:27 pm

I was thinking of having an informal wine tasting/sampling. My idea is to host three other couples who have various levels of wine knowledge and do a rating and blind tasting for fun with starters. Then for a main course serve a pailella from the kitchen and unveil our wine ratings. I need a form to rate the wine as I plan to brown bag the various selections. Ther will be a few beaujolous nouveau,Amarone, and others. Please help with this.

2dinner - Wine Tasting Empty Wine Sampling with Dinner Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 pm

expert

There are really two answers to your question:

If you want a real wine scoring form, visit: http://www.winecountrygetaways.com/pdfs/blind_scoring.pdf . This is a basic but actual wine scoring sheet in PDF format which is easy to use. Label each brown bag A through F.

Alternatively, if the crowd isn't necessary a 'wine crowd' and perhaps might be a bit intimidated by a scoring sheet, why not come-up with a sheet of your own. Include a few real wine questions but also include some fun questions like: 'Wine I would most likely bring as a hostess gift? And Why!' or 'Wine I most likely would cook with since i like it the least of any of the wines i tried.' This would put non-wine afficinados at ease and everyone would have fun, all the while rating the wines in a more interesting way.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum